Awards Terms & Conditions
All entries into the GLOBE Community Awards agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is free and open to individuals, community groups, businesses or organisations.
- All entries must show benefit to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex community.
- All entries must show benefit primarily to Victoria or show a strong benefit to Victoria’s LGBTI community. Nominees for individual awards must have been residing in Victoria for the past two years.
- All entries must address relevant guidelines and provide and supporting documentation.
- All submission remain the property of GLOBE and may be used in conjunction with promoting the awards and/or the winners.
- Sponsors are ineligible to nominate themselves for an award but are able to be nominated.
- Sitting state and federal politicians and current vice-regal officers (including Members of Parliament, Members of the Legislative Council, Mayors, Councillors) are not eligible for nomination.
- Retired politicians and vice-regal officers will be considered for work undertaken in addition to their official duties.
- The closing date and time is final. No extensions will be allowed.
- Judges will select finalists and a winner for each category.
- Judges’ decision is final.