Date: October 11, 2019
Start time: 18:30 p.m.
Venue: Peninsula Dockland - Central Pier, 161 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands
The 2019 GLOBE Community Awards night is the must-attend event in this year’s calendar!
The GLOBE Community Awards highlight the work of all types of organisations that benefit and unite the Victorian LGBTI community and recognise the outstanding work and contribution of individuals in our community.
Individual ticket – $166.00
Table of 10 – $1660.00
- To purchase a table, please select 10 tickets
- When purchasing tickets, you will be asked to include dietary requirements for all attendees.
- If you’re purchasing an individual ticket, but would like to sit at a particular table, please put your group name in the ‘Organisation’ field when booking so we can keep your guests together when tables are allocated.
Are you a Victorian LGBTI Community Group?
This year, GLOBE is inviting Victorian based LGBTI Community Groups to go into a random draw to receive tickets to attend the 2019 GLOBE Community Awards.
The raffle will be drawn and applicants notified on Friday 6th September 2019.
- All GLOBE events are governed by the GLOBE Events Code of Conduct. All attendees must adhere to the code.
- The event is black tie or your fabulous interpretation!
- Everyone is welcome to attend the GLOBE Community Awards, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
- Gender neutral toilets will be available at the awards.
- The Awards are wheelchair accessible.
153 in stock